Launched my Patreon page for specific social initiative … please support 🙂
My Name is Dr. Chetali Samant and I am practitioner of Ayurveda and Yoga for the last 12+ years.
I am passionate about educating women on managing their health and taking care of women’s health issues like Polysistic Ovary issues like PCOD and PCOS, Thyroid & Weight Gain management and other related health issues.
I believe its important for families – women and girls in particular to learn, self-educate and manage their health , which in turn impacts the overall health index of their families, communities and countries.
Self reliance and awareness at basic levels on health management is important in order to achieve success in other spheres of life & social well being eg. Career, Education and overall physical and mental well being .
A women represents a wider audience in the family as she plays the role of Mother, Daughter, Friend, Sister and Wife. The health of the entire family and communities in general depends on how good is the health of a women in our society.
Supporting on Patreon will allow me to spread awareness and provide help on implementing various initiatives. Your contribution will help create educational content for people worldwide, to get access to proper healthcare, generate educational content like getting help with animations for new videos or even assistance with editing the content !
This would be of huge help to make more frequent videos and free up some of my time to do important things like trying be a good Mother 🙂 !
This will also make me keep generating advertisement free-unbiased content.
In short –
- Help Generate more Content for educating girls and women in general on my website curaayurveda.wordpress.com
- Conduct workshops and yoga sessions for deserving women/girls for managing their health issues across various locations. Cover the cost of conducting such programs.
- Hold health-check camps at various locations through out India and other places where access to healthcare is limited.
Several great reward levels allow you to tailor your subscription. Choose any one – even at $1, so you have access to great information on health related aspects and also serve the above mentioned larger purpose !
If you’d like to go above and beyond to help me do things like travel for an episode, invest in equipment, create animations, help designers to make info graphics (for twitter/instagram/facebook), and pay for deserving poor girls and women’s healthcare …. picking any of the larger support levels will certainly help do these things!
I believe it goes without saying that I would greatly appreciate your financial support. I’ll say it anyways though-Thank you ! I greatly appreciate it.
Also please help spread the word around on this initiative among your family and friends.
The Patreon model has us place rewards here to entice you to donate, but if we’re both honest… you’re here because you understand what I’m trying to do with this, and you think the 100+ hours I put into most videos is worth it! You’re a fellow thinker and doer.
Dr. Chetali Samant
– Pledges are per article, Video content.
– You can cap your monthly amount
– Thank you so much for stopping by, every little bit helps!
Nothing excites us more than super foods, antioxidants and tips which really work, when it comes to losing weight in PCOS! In an almost delusional barrage of magical tips and tricks thrown at us on every possible platform, losing weight in PCOS is made to look like an easy affair that can be achieved in matter of days. Don’t get me wrong, it is very much easy and possible to lose weight in PCOS. However, it is important to keep it real! Weight loss in PCOS is gradual and only achieved with the right kind of foods and regular exercise! Green bean coffee extract has created quite a stir in the area of weight loss in general in the recent times! In this article we will see whether green bean coffees extract is truly the magic supplement we are all looking for or just another gimmick!
What is green bean coffee extract?
Green bean coffee extract is the extract of unroasted coffee beans. It contains high amount of chlorogenic acid which is known to influence glucose and fat metabolism. PCOS develops due to imbalance of glucose metabolism owing to the insulin resistance.
Does it really work?
There are not enough research studies which have studies the effects of green bean coffee extract for weight loss on large number of women with PCOS or men with insulin resistance. However, the profile of green bean coffee extract does make is a promising supplement in weight loss due to its impact on insulin resistance. Everything possible in terms of diet and lifestyle to bring insulin resistance under control is a must do thing in PCOS! This makes green bean coffee extract worth a try if you are trying to lose weight in PCOS.
How to take Green Bean Coffee Extract?
The dose of green bean coffee extract depends on the percentage of chlorogenic acid in a particular brand and best to check the label when you buy. Lower the percentage of chlorogenic acid higher is the required dose is a general rule that is seen in these supplements.
Thus, it is worth mentioning that green bean coffee extract indeed has a very impressive profile in terms of its composition. If you are doing all the efforts for managing your PCOS, green bean coffee extract can be definitely included in your routine to help weight loss and manage insulin resistance.
More on Green Bean Coffee:
Any time, any discussion about weight loss takes place, lemon and honey routine is on the forefronts! Does lemon and honey really work for PCOS? Here is what I feel:
Before you go on a detox-
- Reduce the amount of caffeine intake
- Avoid refined sugar, artificial colors and flavors, alcohol, refined flour products (maida), bakery products, carbonated drinks and meat
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water preferably hot water
- Maintain a daily exercise routine of minimum 30 minutes at least three times a week
- Eat whole grain products like oats, whole wheat foods, and brown rice
On the day of detox-
- Take a glass of warm water with juice of half lemon and teaspoon of pure honey first thing in the morning around 6 am
- Wait till you feel hungry. Once hungry, take a bowl of fresh fruits- apples, papaya, sweet lime, melons and any seasonal fruit except banana. Or, you can go for a bowl of dried fruits like apricots, dates; raisins (black and white) avoiding any nuts like almonds, pistachios and cashews. The portion of this breakfast should be about a cup
- Drink plenty of hot water or freshly extracted fruit juice. Strictly avoid canned juices
- Eat fruits, fruit juice, dried fruits, clear vegetable soup , freshly cut vegetable salad with little curd (no salt) whenever hungry
- Exercise should be kept moderate e.g. a 30 min walk
- Do not sleep during the day. Avoid watching TV, browsing on social media etc. to help the mind focus completely on the detox
- Practice Yoga- pranayama, shavasana etc to help your body detox
- Take a warm water bath, scrubbing your body thoroughly with a loofah.
- Drink homemade herbal tea like lemon grass tea, coriander-cumin kashaya etc.
- Never go hungry! Eat fruits whenever you are hungry. If very hungry you can take bowl of oatmeal porridge with little milk and raisins. Or else continue the fruit fast and end the fast in the evening with clear vegetable soup, vegetable salad or oatmeal porridge
- Do not eat any fruits after sunset. Take dinner at around 6.30 or 7 pm. Keep a gap of three hours between dinner and bedtime
Day after detox-
- Take a glass of warm water with lemon juice and honey and wait till you are hungry
- Take a light breakfast of oatmeal, just fruits, millets etc.
- Do not have tea or coffee. Green tea, flower tea or herb tea are fine.
- Drink plenty of water. Snack on a fruit or two during mid-morning. For lunch take rice daal/mung bean or lentil soup or vegetable salad or vegetable soup
- Avoid eating spices (garam masala), fish and meat for up to three days past the detox. Tea can be resumed on the second day after detox
- Exercise regularly. Get at least 6 to 7 hours of sleep. Practice yoga
Important things about the detox-
- You may not lose weight immediately after detox. It will take you three to four sessions of detox to start losing weight
- You can repeat the cycle after 15 to 30 day depending on your strength
- It is normal to get more then 4 or 5 loose bowel movements on the day of detox. Do not panic and drink plenty of water. Do not take very sugary fruit juices like sweet lime if you get more than 10 motions
- You may get heaviness in the head, feverish feeling during the detox which is because of toxin expulsion by the body
- Feeling some amount of weakness is normal after the detox
- Apart from the fast you can continue the other diet rules on daily basis
Cranberries, turmeric, broccoli and avocado: super foods are not only popular
on plates and in smoothies, they are increasingly finding their way into
our skincare products. As the beauty industry explores their miraculous
properties, here are some examples of their star ingredients.
Around 4 years ago on my husband’s birthday, I made an investment ( i thought of it as a donation for a good cause at that point in time) of 3700 INR in RangDe and almost forgot about it till date !
Today, i got a mail from them giving a snapshot of my “investment” . Here it is ..What surprised me – was the way this money has grown on its own on its own and without any active involvement from my end !
Goes without saying, this was my best investment till date in the finance world 🙂 !
I do not intend to profit from it but it helps on how RangDe has managed the investment and reinvested in helping the poor to rediscover themselves.
I feel, this is a better way to donate (rather invest) in the health-wealth and well being of fellow citizens of this nation over other means. It provides complete visibility to the donor and helps make better decisions.
Our new wellness clinic (2nd branch in Malleshwaram-Bangalore, India) for various Ayurvedic treatments and Yoga was opened on 15th Aug 2017.
Following therapies and treatment options are available
- Online Consultation
- PCOD / PCOS management
- Weight Loss, Skin and Hair loss Issues
- Detox therapy
- Allergies and Wheezing
- Joint Pains
- Ayurvedic Detox
- Arthritis Management
- Psoriasis /Eczema
- Children’s Health Mgmt
- Diet and lifestyle plan
- Panchakarma Treatment
- Yoga classes for specific disease management
- Children’s Counselling
- Medical Consultations
- Ayurvedic Beauty therapies
In case of any queries , appointments please contact by phone or filing in details below.