Our new wellness clinic (2nd branch in Malleshwaram-Bangalore, India) for various Ayurvedic treatments and Yoga was opened on 15th Aug 2017.
Following therapies and treatment options are available
- Online Consultation
- PCOD / PCOS management
- Weight Loss, Skin and Hair loss Issues
- Detox therapy
- Allergies and Wheezing
- Joint Pains
- Ayurvedic Detox
- Arthritis Management
- Psoriasis /Eczema
- Children’s Health Mgmt
- Diet and lifestyle plan
- Panchakarma Treatment
- Yoga classes for specific disease management
- Children’s Counselling
- Medical Consultations
- Ayurvedic Beauty therapies
In case of any queries , appointments please contact by phone or filing in details below.
Management of PCOD or PCOS with Ayurveda is very individualistic and highly customized based on each woman’s specific health needs.Ayurveda pays attention to specific aspects of your overall health, which forms the basis of customizing the treatment.
Following are some of the aspects to consider and focus on, while being treated for PCOS/PCOD –
Ayurvedic body type or Prakriti-
This analysis done by a trained Ayurvedic physician allows us to understand the fine make-up of your body and mind. Choosing specific diet and lifestyle for PCOS is based on this analysis. Also, it helps us understand why one women’s PCOD or PCOS is different than others.
Appetite and digestion-
Ayurveda pays great attention to the status of your digestion, elimination and overall metabolism. PCOD and PCOS being metabolic disorders are deeply connected with past history of poor digestion. Moreover, a link has been seen between poor gut flora and inflammation leading to PCOS.
While deciding the course of Ayurvedic management of PCOS, assessing patient’s current lifestyle is crucial. Sedentary habits can be the reason behind failure of some of the most powerful Ayurvedic therapies employed for treating PCOS. Also, haphazard and poorly planned exercise routines which do not complement one’s body type, may not be useful at all or may lead to complications. Ayurvedic therapy includes a detailed guidance on type of work out or Yoga that suits the patient.
An account of past eating habits usually inquired by Ayurvedic physician helps to understand the probable dietary causes behind the development or worsening of PCOS.
Based on the above points, Ayurvedic management of PCOS/PCOD has the following components:
- Ayurvedic Panchakarma: Highly specialized Ayurvedic detoxification therapies are used to rectify dosha imbalance, improve digestion and enhance a patient’s response to Ayurvedic therapies. These therapies are very advanced and need to be performed by a skilled and experienced Ayurvedic physician.
- Ayurvedic Medications: Many Ayurvedic herbs have individual effects on PCOD. However, Ayurvedic therapy involves use of compound Ayurvedic formulations based on each patient’s specific requirements. A skilled Ayurvedic physician seldom prescribes same medicines for two different PCOS cases.
- Ayurvedic Diet Modifications: A detailed guideline on modifying diet according to patient’s body type and severity of PCOS is an integral part of managing PCOS according to Ayurveda !
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle Modifications: Instructions for Yoga, exercises and a wholesome daily routine are suggested to make therapy effective and the results sustainable.
Unlike conventional medicine Ayurveda never adopts the ‘one size fits all’ approach. This is the reason behind success of Ayurvedic therapies in PCOD and PCOS.